Sunday, February 14, 2016

Waterlogue-ing by the water...


I avoided clearing the crap off my phone for over a year, leaving myself unable to update its operating system and thus unable to download cool new apps or update the ones I already had.  When I finally cleaned the slate and updated in August, the first thing I did was install the Waterlogue app.

I had seen amazing #waterlogue images on Instagram and was ready to give it a whirl.  My own early attempts were kind of pathetic, and my enthusiasm faded.  A recent post by Jenny at Dinner: A Love Story reminded me of all the cool things I had planned for Waterlogue.  Jenny photographed and waterlogued her daughters' favorite childhood toys.

We're on vacation for the long weekend, and I decided to try some waterlogue-ing by the water.

Sunshine, warmish breeze, good book, comfortable chair, kids playing in the sand, ocean view, and cold Diet Coke.*  Waterlogue-worthy.

I'll save my list of future Waterlogue projects for another day.

*You know you're a DC addict when your reaction to a snazzy new design on the can is not "How cool!" but rather, "Shit, did someone buy Diet Coke Lime?"



No comments:

Post a Comment