Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Audible Monthly Credit(s) Report -- November

I spent some time this morning deliberating on how best to spend my two audible.com credits for this month.  Drumroll please! 

 
Bold but unverified declaration:  No audible.com patron has ever purchased these two audiobooks in the same transaction.  

I just read a very positive review of Trevor Noah's Born a Crime in EW yesterday and am excited to listen to Noah narrate his memoir of growing up in South Africa as a mixed race child.  

With the holidays drawing near (and everything, joyous and exhausting, that comes with them), I'm looking for some "bubble-type" reading of the sort that will make me feel calm and peaceful.  D.E. Stevenson's novels are very relaxing to me, particularly because they are usually narrated by individuals with melodic Scottish accents.  I'll let you know how I like Young Mrs. Savage.  I have to say that cover's a bit more intense than the usual D.E. Stevenson cover.  

I was tempted to spend one of my credits on Anna Kendrick's Scrappy Little Nobody, but I've got a near-the-top spot in the library queue.  Ditto Lauren Graham's Talking As Fast as I Can.  I'm already in line at the library so will make the fiscally responsible choice to wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment