Monday, November 28, 2016

Gift Idea -- Out of Print Clothing

A dear friend bought me this library due date card tote bag for Christmas last year.  It was a perfect gift:  useful, cute, reflective of my personality, and something that I'd feel guilty buying for myself.  Plus, a inter-generational conversation starter or intra-generational nostalgia/bonding piece.  I've used it for toting books to and from the library (surprise, surprise) and also hauled my laptop around in it a bit.  It's pretty sturdy.  If you visit the Out of Print Clothing website, you'll see this tote and many other cute ones (Nancy Drew, Pride and Prejudice, Gone with the Wind, and classic children's books).  Had I posted this earlier in the day, you could have benefited from the Cyber Monday 30% pricing that expires in a couple hours.  Kicking myself over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment