Monday, January 30, 2023

2022 Reading Highlights

And, here you have them, my reading highlights of 2022.  I'm just sharing titles, authors, and loose categories.  If you want to know more about any of the titles, message me or check my Instagram @booksandcarbs where I have posted mini reviews of all the books listed below.  Unless otherwise indicated, these books are 2022 releases.   

 

Fiction Highlights 

People Person by Candice Carty-Williams
 
Boy Swallows Universe (2018) by Trent Dalton
 
Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
 
The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont
 
The All of It (1986) by Jeanette Haien
 
Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver
 
Betty (2020) by Tiffany McDaniel
 
The No Show by Beth O’Leary
 
The Maid by Nita Prose
 
This Time Tomorrow by Emma Straub 
 
Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
 
Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin 


Memoir/Non-Fiction Highlights

How to Keep House While Drowning by KC Davis
 
Think Again:  The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know (2021) by Adam Grant
 
The Storyteller: Tales of Life and Music (2021) by Dave Grohl 
 
I Want to Thank You: How a Year of Gratitude Can Bring Joy and Meaning in a Disconnected World by Gina Hamadey

Breaking Free:  How I Escaped My Father--Warren Jeffs--Polygamy, and the FLDS Cult (2017) by Rachel Jeffs   
 
I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jeanette McCurdy
             
Did Ye Hear Mammy Died by Seamas O'Reilly
 
This Will Be Funny Later by Jenny Pentland
 
Hello, Molly! by Molly Shannon


"New Books from Favorite Authors" Highlights
 
Smells Like Tween Spirit (Class Mom #4) by Laurie Gelman
 
Meant To Be by Emily Giffin 
 
The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand
 
A World of Curiosities (Chief Inspector Gamache #18) by Louise Penny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment