Sunday, November 29, 2015

The First Gift of Christmas

What if I wrapped one or two presents at a time instead of saving a larger pile for a "relaxing evening of wrapping" that never quite arrives?  Tonight, I decided, "I'll do one."  And I did.  I used this gorgeous gold wrapping paper because I have tons leftover after purchasing it for a special project at our parish.
Then I made some adorable cardinal gift tags, using my special Avery labels and the free design templates at avery.com/print that I have written about before

The first gift of Christmas is officially wrapped.  Fingers crossed that enough progress will be made on our remodeling project this week so that, as of next weekend, there will be a tree to shelter gifts.

Today is the first Sunday of Advent, and I welcome the gift of hope brightly offered by the first purple candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment