Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Little Project -- Frame of Feathers

I love a "little project."  It feels good to go from start to finish in one evening (or, in this case, ten minutes) and have an end product that makes you smile.

Though I am a recovering teapot collector, the print on the left was not my cuppa.  However, it was in a decent frame that included a mat and cost $1.99 at Goodwill.*  Yep.

I secured the Paper Source 2015 Art Easel Calendar well into 2015 for 50-75% off.  November's feathers caught my fancy right away. 

So ... Clean the frame.  Exchange the tea cup for the feathers calendar page.  Boom.  

Perfect Little Project.


*I had a tennis victory on Friday and treated myself to a quick peek inside the Glen Ellyn Goodwill on my way home.  Lots of good, inexpensive frames to be found there.

1 comment:

  1. Drove by a Goodwill store today and ached to go in. Now this darling site has me putting it on the agenda for tomorrow. My favorite blogger is back at it!

    ReplyDelete