Sunday, November 6, 2016

iPhone Pic Picking -- Pretty Stuff

I should be photographing these gorgeous Fall days, but there have been so many glorious ones, I'm starting to take them for granted.

Instead, I did some iPhone pic picking and want to share some of the prettiest things I found.
I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to travel to California last weekend with my husband for his work.  Our hotel was just across the street from the famous Bouchon Bakery so I had to visit (twice, ahem) and snap a pic of some of their pretty and delicious goods.  I forgot to photograph my favorite bakery treat because I was too eager to maul it.  It was called the Fuggedaboutit:  a huge rice kripsie treat with a thick layer of caramel, dipped in premium chocolate.  I'm not likely to fuggedaboutit.

This bouquet of decorative kale was $4.99.  Love, love, love it.  Do autumn brides know about this? 

NTB, but I think these cards are pretty pretty as well.  Like I've said before, you can make beautiful stationary in seconds with a little washi tape and some blank cards

No comments:

Post a Comment